Thursday, July 06, 2006

How are we doing?


We miss Corbin very much. Yet we are also aware that we will see Corbin and his two sisters again. That is God's promise and gift to us through his Son's death and resurection.

That doesn't mean we aren't sad. Yet we grieve with hope. My arms ache to hold him one more time. My heart breaks at the silence that comes from his room. The tears flow as I look around at all the medical equipment that Corbin is now free from. Yes, we are sad but we also rejoice. Our son is healed. This is not how I wanted my prayers answered but I know that God knows best for us all. He uses ALL things for good!

We would like to ask for your help. We are going to be celebrating Corbin's 2nd birthday on July 20th. We are getting a large world map and would like to ask all to let us know where you live so we can mark how large of an area Corbin has touched. We thought this would be a great visual to our other son's of God's love for our family.

So please--Post a message with your state,city, or country

Thank you again for always loving our family, for always reaching out to us and your many prayers.

Please join me in praying for Jacob. His mom and I are very close and he faces the Fontan this July 13th. Care page is "jacobsheart"

Terri

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terri -

Always thinking of you and your family. I'm so sorry about Corbin.

We're in Lowell, MA.

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you. I have followed Corbin since being introduced to his carepage through Halle Frank's care page.
He was a special boy and will truly be missed. His story has really made an impact and I thank you for sharing his life story with us.
Lori Davis
Wixom, Michigan

Anonymous said...

Terri-
Have been following your story here in Osh, Kyrgyz Republic. Thinking about you and praying for you and amazed by grace in your lives and your steadfast gaze at the Father. I look forward to seeing you all again in 3 months--

Love,
Bethany Burns
Peace Corps
Osh, Kyrgyz Republic

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Corbin's Fun Run Store

CMG Heart Foundation Awareness Store