Sunday, August 13, 2006

Home Again



We are home now. We arrived back home Friday night. It was a nice vacation but the boys really needed to return to get into a form of structure. They showed me in many ways we can't keep running from the memories of our home. They need to have the structure and routine so they can also begin to heal as well.

Did I make it to the hospital. Yes, I did go. No I did not go to Pod A, nor did I go to Cardiology Clinic and see any of the Doctors. I went in the middle of the night and saw only the floor nurses at night. I was going to go back the next day and see everyone during the day the Pod A, and Doctors but just couldn't go back. It was way to hard.

My sister still has many more tests to go through before they can find any answers please pray that she will have peace until all the information gets in and she can return to the doctor in September. Pray that all the tests and procedures go smoothly with no complications.

Aiden has been our little accident boy lately. He feel swinging from vines in the trees and punctured a hole in his head requiring stitches. Today he ripped the root of his fingernail and nail bed out of his finger. Yes it is painful!
Gunnar and Brodie are both doing well.

I am not going to discuss how we are grieving or healing on this site. That is something we would like to do privately.

Travis is going with his Dad soon on another race with his Cobra. He does auto cross and really enjoys it.

As for Me, I am going to take up a new hobby. I think it is going to be running! I will let you know.

Terri and family

No comments:

Corbin's Fun Run Store

CMG Heart Foundation Awareness Store