Sunday, August 20, 2006

Family update

Well here is what is going on in the Grabb Asylum er I mean household!

Aiden's finger - He ripped the nail off along with the roots of the nail under the skin. He also broke off a piece of the bone. So it was considered an open fracture. Well, they took cultures. Would you believe it grew fungus! So now he has an infected open fracture and has to see an orthopedic for it!

Gunnar, Aiden and Brodie are enrolled in home school soccer through a local program. I will be coaching (yes you are reading that correctly) Brodie's age level. I know many of you are finding this mighty humorous since that I have never shown any interest in any sport let alone learned how to play anything. But, I have begun reading Soccer for Dummies, and All a kid should now about Soccer.

Gunnar and Aiden are enrolled in home school co op classes through our church. They are taking history, sign language and art. I will be helping out in that program as well.

Travis did very well with the race!!! He took 1st place the first day, then the second day held fastest time for a long time. Looking forward to seeing how today goes. If he had the video camera up and running I will try to post a short clip on our homepage. Let you know when and if I can get that up.

Me just staying busy. Cleaning, cooking, feeding, and teaching! That is about it.

The Crazy Grabbs

1 comment:

Erin said...

oh Terri! I didn't know you kept a blog! WONDERFUL!

I kept up with Corbin's surgery, and I belong to Grieving Hearts, but this... well Do you mind if I blogroll you on Nova's blog?

Corbin's Fun Run Store

CMG Heart Foundation Awareness Store