Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Yeah for School!

So excited that school starts today! We can get into our routine and back to normal (whatever that is)! Praying this year we visit the Doctor much LESS (although Brodie has ruined it for us so far with his finger injury)! My thought is that the boys should be able to fight off all those school germs since being in school one year and exposed to it otherwise I might go crazy by the time all this ends.

I am missing our little Corbin a lot lately. Watching the boys doing all these new things, seeing Corbin's little buddies start school and preschool for the first time. It makes me a little sad. Trying to stay focused on the truth He doesn't care that he is missing it as he is having a far better time in heaven than on earth.

Posting Pictures later today of Brodie's HAND, and school!

Love,
Terri

2 comments:

abryant said...

Just googled Corbin's name and found your blog! So glad that you guys are doing well. I continue to pray for your family. I followed you on carepages and realized since all the changes that I lost all of my families on my dashboard. I pray that the year goes well without so many illnesses! Have a great day! Ashley Bryant

Christa said...

Terri,

I want you to know how much I love you! I can't wait for you to meet Andrew. I am hoping to make a visit to the D.C. area in January (my brother is spending 6 months working up there and I want to visit after the holidays). When I read your comments while I was in Russia, my heart would smile. And wow, how your boys have grown. Thanks for keeping us updated with all of your adventures. I miss you and think of you and Corbin often.

Corbin's Fun Run Store

CMG Heart Foundation Awareness Store