Saturday, July 26, 2008

Yeah New Look!!!!

So I finally got around to giving our blog a new look! I customized it myself and did a pretty good job I must say! :)

We are all doing great! The run went wonderful. I did not get to enjoy it as much this year as last as I was working my tail off and it was over before I new it. Then we had a whirl wind day. We did Corbin's birthday butterfly release with everyone that afternoon as well so it was a non stop weekend. Hopefully I can put pictures up soon. Jewel took some amazing photos that I LOVE of Brodie and at the cemetery at the butterfly release.

We are off for a month leaving Dad to work while the boys and I take a summer fling before school starts.

So we will update on our adventures when we get back and hopefully by then the photographer will have the photos ready.

Love
The Grabb Crew

No comments:

Corbin's Fun Run Store

CMG Heart Foundation Awareness Store