Thursday, April 12, 2007

One Year

It is hard to believe it has been One year that we took Corbin to the U of M. The emotions and the memories overwhelm me. How unaware I was of what was to come. How I had such faith that this was the surgery that Corbin would fly through as he had so much trouble in the past and this one he was facing at his strongest and felt the best about! Yet, now we look around us and see an empty space at the dinner table, in the car, everywhere, and especially in our hearts.

Yet, with all the emotion flowing through me I am happy for Corbin. As he has WON his fight with this disease! He is HEALED!!!! I can't wait to see him healed and running, playing and free of tubes!

And so we begin the next three months of harsh memories. Please keep us in your prayers as we try to only remember his wonderful time at home and not dwell on the sad memories of these times last year. May we remember the truth and God's promises to us that we WILL see him again!

God Bless,
Terri and Crew

No comments:

Corbin's Fun Run Store

CMG Heart Foundation Awareness Store