Monday, April 03, 2006

Preparations Underway

We are all doing wonderful. Preparing for the big adventure in Michigan with Corbin. We have a duffel bag of toys packed to try to keep him happy and busy in the hospital. I made a board book for him of his family, favorite things, and his signs for him to look at and for the nurses to use as well. I also completed his medical care notebook with all his surgical history and growth history from GI as well. It has everything imaginable in it. If anyone needs suggestions about putting one together send me a note and I will help. We have the other boys all packed up and ready for Grand Penny's as well. Now, I am just staying busy to not worry about what is to come. Today I cleaned out my closet and found size 4 jeans!!! It has been YEARS since I have worn that size! Needless to say they are no longer in my closet!

We had a beautiful prayer meeting for Corbin last week. I can't thank everyone enough for their support and encouragements. We feel so blessed. Emotionally I think everyone is doing very well. At times their are moments when you get a flicker of fear but God has been so good in giving us amazing friends to hold us up and remind us to not be fearful but trust in God. For those that could not attend the prayer meeting but would still like a prayer pin please contact me through email and we will get you one.

God Bless

No comments:

Corbin's Fun Run Store

CMG Heart Foundation Awareness Store